2012年8月31日星期五

Portrait Professional vs Portrait+ Which Portrait Retouching Software Will You Choose?


Usually I use Portrait Professional to enhance my photos since it provides the highest quality of portraits. But I recently tried Portrait+, another portrait retouching software to deal with my photos from my trip to Germany. This software shares some similarities with Portrait Professional but still remains unique with its own features. So which one should you choose? I'd like to make a comparison between their main features to help you decide.

The following is a table of feature comparison:
Category
Features
Portrait Professional
import
batch import
X
V



face touchup
face detection in one photo
with the help of manual location
auto detection with up to 20 faces
style templates
can be customized and saved more
20+
adjust feature points
V
V
manul fine-tuning controls
V
X
photo effects
natural & glamorous
natural
export
batch export
X
V


conclusion
speed & convenience in  workflow
fast
faster
target users
both professional & amateur photographers
professional photo studios, portrait studios and photo labs.



Personally, I think Portrait Professional is a better choice when retouching a few photos while Portrait+ is better for enhancing larger numbers of photos.




没有评论:

发表评论