2012年8月7日星期二

Flowers: A Popular Subject for Close-up and Macro Photography


Most of women are fond of flowers. Even for those people who easily get allergic, flowers are great gift in dream. However, flowers are hard to keep. Regardless of those pot plants, flowers are easy to wither within a few days. Thus, people keep seeking methods to keep their beauty for longer time such as vacuum package, herbarium, taking photos and so on.

Among those methods, I prefer photos best. It is a good way to keep flowers fresh without hurting them. I like those photos very much. To enjoy them is an embrace with the nature. Therefore, I like to scan the website to find out those beautiful pictures. And I find Mandy Disher, the winner of International Garden Photographer of the Year, who is professional in macro photography. Let’s learn from her photos. (Below is taken from Andre S Gibson Blog)
 
 “I’ve always loved the natural beauty surrounding me and flowers seemed the perfect choice of subject for my love of macro photography. Nature does inspire me greatly, an endless supply of color and texture brings a fresh opportunity every single day, I could never ever get bored of taking floral shots.

 
Cosmos Charm (left) is her favorite because she loves the fresh feel of it, the simplicity, the light, the delicacy and elegance of the pure white petals, the sharp detail and complimentary background; it all seemed to work well and encapsulated all the elements.”




没有评论:

发表评论