2012年8月24日星期五

Back to School: The Most Awkward Moment in Your Life


After I graduated from university, I begin to envy those people who still have time enjoy their school life. Although it just has been 2 months, I feel like my school life has ended 2 years ago. I miss my classmates very much. And sometimes, I will recall my memory and regret for wasting time. I’m always a docile girl and seldom try out exciting things or travel by myself. How wonderful it will be if I could experience more when I was free.

Looking back to your school life, what’s your most awkward moment? I have to say that a full wardrobe of red clothes impresses me most. When I was in primary school, all of my clothes are red. I feel I’m a red ball rolling in the street. Therefore, once looking at those previous photos, I will burst into laughter and feel sorry for my bad taste.

I believe that everyone has his awkward time and some must be recorded by camera. You may get annoyed by others’ laughter and even bury yourself into deep self-accusation. I still remember the first lesson in my university. A freshman fell down in the canteen and got depressed for her spectacle for several days. But one day, she saw a handsome boy fell down either but he just stood up and laugh with others. That day, she finally figured out that no one will remember your foolishness and never let those embarrass things trouble you.

For all the students who may get embarrass before, laugh at your awkward past and enjoy your colorful future.
(all photos are quoted from buzzfeed.com)


没有评论:

发表评论