2012年8月13日星期一

Celine Steen: Have Cake, Will Travel.


Morning, the beautiful world! After 2-day typhoon, it is quite happy to embrace the sun. It is 18 o’clock in China and I have been working for 8 hours. But for many countries, it is high time to count the sheep. After a sound sleep, you may have to work or study. Don’t forget to take a breakfast that will facilitate you to have an energetic day.

Therefore, I’d like to introduce a food photographer & writer to you, Celine Steen. Her photos are quite simple but full of warmness. As she said, simple styling, elegant rusticity and a cozy feel all make for pictures that make her happy. I’m a person who enjoys cooking and eating. And sometimes, I will take a shoot for my dishes and share with my friends. To prove that I am better cooker than my friends feels quite awesome.


This colorful one is Celine’s favorite. It is easy to find both background and subject are quite simple and ordinary while the results extremely appetizing. Have you got hungry? I must admit that muffin mixed with strawberries make my mouth water. Compared with other hearty breakfast, this one may be less delicious but it feels at home.




At last, I will recommend a tips for taking photos, that is, focusing. There is no need to highlight every subject in the center of photos. Focus on the subject and remove your camera a little bit. You will find it will be quite interesting to take a less normal photo.
(All these photos are taken from Andre S Gibson Blog) 



没有评论:

发表评论