2012年8月14日星期二

Dear Photograph: the Memories Echo in the Past


When I was young, my parents were fond of making photos with me. But I was not so much interesting in being shot. Therefore, a large number of photos were shot with my mouth pouting. I was so upset at that time. But now, I am so thankful for those memories being kept. Photos brings me hints of my childish life, my cheerful youth. And it is time to farewell the carefree past and bravely accept the challenge in the future.


But before that, I have to recommend a book to you. Dear Photograph, a photography book contains many people’s memories. No matter sadness or happiness, everything becomes so lovely when looking back. Don’t waste your precious time, for youth, once spent, will never come again.

(Below are quoted from Dear Photograph)

Dear Photograph,

We were two years old when we became best friends. Now that we are eighteen, I hope we’ll ride through whatever life brings our way, together, best friends…. just like always.
Hannah


Dear Photograph,
So much life has flourished and grown up here in my parent’s house. Our tree seems to be the best reminder of just how many years have passed since I took all my favorite friends for a walk. I hope one day to establish such deep roots for my own family…
Brie 

Dear Photograph,
You’ve shown me how I’ve been embraced in the circle of your love from the very beginning. Thirty nine years have passed, and still I feel that same love now, just like I did back then. Even when we lose someone so unexpectedly, like our brother John, and miss him each and everyday, it does my soul good to know love really is never ending… 
                                               Mary Kate

没有评论:

发表评论