2012年8月9日星期四

Laurent Chehere’s Works: Adventure is Out There



Love at the first sight when I see Laurent Chehere’s works. A pure sky with a lovely house in the center presents a sense of patience and softness. The house is static but I can feel it is flying towards me with a house of hope and peacefulness. In this world, everyone struggles to live a better life. House presents not only architecture but also a sense of security. Sometimes, I will image that I have a house with a big garden full of beautiful flowers. And I know, one day, my dream will comes true.



Later, I think of a movie called UP. The hero in this story works so hard to move his house near the waterfall. Life is an adventure; you never will know what you will face next. When embarking on your journey of life, you have to be brave and happy to embrace every morning. To quote from UP, “Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.”


Share more photos with you. Hope you Smile for Every Day!
(all those photos come from professional photography blog)






没有评论:

发表评论