2012年8月30日星期四

Goodbye Summer, Goodbye Hot Weather Photography


It’s the end of August. The long and hot summer has almost passed.

During the past 2 months, all the televisions and radios have kept broadcasting to us, IT IS THE HOTTEST SUMMER EVER! Have you been shocked and locked yourself at home or anywhere with air-conditioning? If so, I must say that you have missed to take the most interesting hot weather photography.

But it is not too late to capture the tail of summer. The weather is still hotter than autumn. And the shops on the each side of streets go on selling ice-creams. If you decide to hang out at the 2 PM., you may find something interesting and fabulous. Like Gabriella Corrado, she captures her final day of summer with sweetness and silence. It seems that she is kissing goodbye with summer. The lightning and composition are quite amazing. If you are interested in her work, search her name on Flickr to find more.

Final days of summer
I shot this the last day I was in Italy. Basically everything went wrong during this shoot and I wish I had something better to show for it. I find this kinda cliche, but it symbolizes the last days that our left of summer. In a week, the best summer of my life will end and I am not ready. Its going to be such a long year

没有评论:

发表评论