2012年9月27日星期四

Google Photography Prize: a Photography Contest for Students


When I open Google’s website today, a cute cake suddenly jumps into my eyes. At first, I think it maybe any hero’s birthday. Then, I figure out it is the 14th birthday of Google. Time flies and I had never imaged my growth 14 years ago. And many thanks wishes to Google, for it always provides the most effective information at once.

And today, I’d like to introduce Google Photography Prize, a photography contest designed for students in higher education aged 18 years or older. Including 10 categories such as Me, Food, Travel, Fashion, Action, Street, Sport, Night, Sound/Silence and Point of view, you can submit a series of photos to any one you like. And the prizes are quite rich. In addition to having your photos displayed online, you can achieve a Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone or a trip to London. The Grand Prize winners even can obtain an once-in-a-lifetime photography trip companied with a professional photography coach.

And below are some of the winners in 2012. All the brilliant works are captured by excellent students. Enjoy them and you may learn something from here.
Grand Prize - Viktor Johansson

Top Finalists - Category: Night


Top Finalists -  Category: Night 
Top Finalists - Category: Point of View 

没有评论:

发表评论